Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Tony Blair's speech to Labour

9/28/2004

I don't agree with Tony's domestic policies much, if at all, but this is a killer speech. The man has balls.

Check it out.:

The best part:

"I don't think as a human being, as a family man, I've changed at all.
But I have changed as a leader.
I have come to realise that caring in politics isn't really about 'caring'.
It's about doing what you think is right and sticking to it.
So I do not minimise whatever differences some of you have with me over Iraq and the only healing can come from understanding that the decision, whether agreed with or not, was taken because I believe, genuinely, Britain's future security depends on it.
There has been no third way, this time.
Believe me, I've looked for it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home