Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Shall We?

11/12/2004

Lets!

This morning's earworm is a problem for me, since I have no idea why it's in my head, and I have no way of geting rid of it. Close, but no cigar. See if you can get it.

I went downtown, got my wife
Somewhere in the subway, lost her life
Ain't no union union union, no security
Everybody knows who is takin' care of me

Guardian Angels keepin' me safe
Concrete shelter and tyrannical waste
Play a little hopscotch, play a little ball
Steal a can of spray paint and write it on the wall
On the wall, go write it out on the wall
On the wall, out tonight on the wall


Philadelphia natives of a certain age are gonna be pissed off at me for that one.

Anyone know where I can get a copy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home