Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Someone had to do it.

11/11/2004

Jack Sparks fills the rest of us in on what happened on the Country Music Awards.

Speaking of crap, I've had "Nashville Cats" by the Lovin' Spoonful stuck in my head all freakin' morning. When was the last time I heard that song? I must've been what? Eight?

Serves me right, driving in to work this morning I was listening to the Cowboy Junkies.. . and it was raining. And I was too chicken to run the old volvo into a bridge abutment. You see, if you listen to the Cowboy Junkies in the rain, your brain knows it's time to off yourself, if your body doesn't go along. . . well, out comes the John Sebastian. You'll be dead by morning.

Everyone together now!!!!!

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out
Welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about
Well the names have all changed since you hung around
But those dreams have remained and they've turned around
Who'd have thought they'd lead ya
(who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya
(back here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot cause we got him on the spot
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back


Get rid of THAT earworm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home