Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Monday, Monday

12/13/2004

Hayden's basketball team scored a huge 12 points last night. No, I'm
not being sarcastic. Huge, huge improvement this year. If he can
stop trying to do everything right instead of Just Doing It©,
he'll be really good. I can't complain really, I was no good at
basketball. It was too fast for me. I couldn't pay attention to the
ball, and the guy I was supposed to be gaurding and the score, the
rules, the. . . well, everything. Plus, I was small. I just sucked.

Bought some spiced rum this weekend and let me tell you it makes the
best freakin' eggnog I've ever had. Got a bottle of the Chardonnay my
father had at Thanksgiving and a bottle of red the guy at the store
said I'd need to eat with a knife and fork. Evidently that's a good
thing when it's cold out. So all I need is a small bottle of apricot
brandy to make the breakfast eggnog out of the Mr. Boston book.
Yummy, yummy.

Put the outside lights on timers and wrapped the natural garland in
white lights on Saturday. Of course it was the nastiest day of the
year, but hey, it's tradition. It finally got cold around here and
Saturday was the day.

Saturday was also the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, for you
Sodalists it was a big day. I've got a little picture of Her on the
wall of my cube at work. href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6662217/#041210">Here's a link.
Says nothing about the importance of Our Lady of Guadalupe to the Pro
Life movement though. That kind of suprised me. Well, maybe not.

Got loads of sleep this weekend, but it wasn't enough. I'm still on
edge, but I made a pact with myself not to type the word "cocksucker"
this whole week. And that brings up the old joke: What's the
difference between oral and anal sex? Oral sex makes your day. Anal
sex makes your whole week. Hole weak, get it? ah? ah?

Last night while I was putting Eoin to bed I told him that the reason
he farts so much was because he talked too much. Tons of air get
sucked in his perpetually open mouth and it has to go somewhere, by
golly. He was impressed. He didn't say a word for almost three whole
minutes. Then he farted. Laughed for about half an hour.

I completely forgot something today. I know I did. I really hate
that. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Got my USAA dividend check. Party Time!

No pictures yet, posting by email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home