Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Administrative note.

1/18/2005

I've got seven draft posts, just sitting in Blogger. Two are pretty
good, one has some pictures of the kids, but I'm just not in the mood
to post them. To be frank, (Hi, Frank!) I've got too much going on
and the stuff I want to complain about, I can't complain about. Think
work. I'll probably do better after the move. I'm moving next week.
And I'm going to use the post by email feature more often, even though
the format comes out all screwy. There's a lot I want to do with the
blog too, I want to add a blog roll and maybe a profile, change the
template etc. Goofy stuff, but hell, no one reads it anyway, might as
well make it look the way I want it.

Anyway, it's getting close to the time that I start thinking about New
Year's resolutions. And I'm still working on last year's. Typically
they go in to effect around Easter in my world and I like to have
everything mapped out well before hand. This is an issue, because I
haven't even decided what they are yet.

So, to make a long story short, this is the worst part of the year for
me, always is, I think I've got that seasonal affective disorder. But
I'll pull things together pretty soon, once things settle down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home