Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

What The Hell Was That?

3/01/2005

If anyone saw that green garbage earlier. Sorry. I just took out the
post. I don't have any connection at home, so posting will be pretty
light for the forseeable future.

I've been VERY busy at work, so that's another reason I haven't been
updating. In fact, I really don't want to look at a freaking
computer. I have lots of projects I want to get to too. I want to
upgrade my play computer at home to the new version of Debian and turn
it into a media server. I want to get Hayden's PS2 fixed and play
GT4, I want to get my old laptop set up in the kitchen with external
speakers, new battery and a wireless card. Lots of stuff to do.

Not happening though. Too tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Debian?
User Slack, you fag.

Besides, it's the only place in the world where you can say, "Patrick is the man" and mean it.

2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home