Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

At the River

4/03/2005

Eoin, Gavin and I were waiting for the library to open on Sunday down on Vaughn Drive. If you look close you can see the bridge connecting Madison with the bustling metropolis of Milton, KY. The river was very high, if you look at the boat coming downstream you can see that it's pretty close to the bridge.

Anyway, real pretty day. I had a good long post, but blogger ate it, so this is what you get. Also I screwed up getting the extended entry area into my stylesheet, so, deal.




UPDATE Here's a picture of the boat passing the place where we were standing, usually only the top of the funnels are visible, the overlooks are usually about 12 feet up from the water. Looks funny because I took it through the windsheild.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home