Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Monday Funday

10/27/2008

Oh yeah. I poured an entire class of water on to the keyboard of my work laptop. I was straightening my office. Something I had planned to do every weekend since last October when I was sidelined by my surgery. Then I lost my job and got a new one. Then I just got miserable and became a virtual workaholic. Then I spent three straight months on the road. See where I'm going?

So this weekend I finished the projects I started last year. I finished the kitchen cabinets and backsplash. I put shelves up in the laundry room and the aforementioned office reorganization.

That left me with a soaking wet laptop. Evidently there's a water demon living in my basement.

I need to finish the landscaping in the front yard, will the house fall on me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home