Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Murderers and idiots

3/09/2009

'Real IRA was behind army attack'

There's still a "War on Terror" on and it was never limited to the Middle East or Muslims. I believe these assholes fit the definition of terrorist, don't they?

I realize that the "Real IRA" probably felt that with the economy in the tank, people would be more willing to join in to this kind of garbage, but it won't work. At least it shouldn't work. If it does work then people are more stupid than I thought and I'll have to re-think the ingenious fortifications here at the McMahonsion.

And I'm real happy that here in the US, we're all caught up with what the Democrats think of what Rush Limbaugh said two months ago, because hey, that's really important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home