Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Hey, yeah..uh...how you doin'?

1/11/2010

Wow, this is totally weird running into you. I was just telling someone I had to call you. I was...isn't that weird? Yeah....wow. So...you have a good holiday? New Years? Oh right..I was there. Well, you know how New Year's is...um? Oh. Friend of my sister's blog, I was giving her a ride and a quick edit. Oh I wasn't driving, I meant we were giving her a ride. My sister and I. She brought me to the party. I was still pretty under the weather...just started feeling better as a matter of fact. Yeah. Did you get that sweater for Christmas? Oooooh...well it looks new...it's very nice. Wow. Your aunt...well she has good taste, you tell her from me. yeah.........well gotta get going. New year, work and all...right...good to see you too...yeah, we'll have to do that...I will...you too...buh bye.



Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home