Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Six days without maddad make one weak

2/17/2010

Right? Right?

Anyway, I haven't been posting for a couple of reasons. One is all the Global Warming going on, so the kids are home from school. Two, well, there is no two, I just don't have anything to say. Three, I've been messing around with a couple of greasemonkey scripts for Firefox that block comments on websites, so my previously misplaced anger is now directed both inwards and at my poor family, who are (I may have mentioned) trapped in this house with me due to the coming Ice Age El Nino Global Warming climate change.

I assume that when the ambulances and police arrive my body will be found out in the snow, frozen, leaning against the hedge, holding a Wii remote. While this blog is filled with pages and pages of "All work and no play makes maddad a dull boy."



Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home