Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

My new bumpersticker

5/14/2010

My honor student got beat up by your delinquent...well OK, my honor student threw the first punch, but your delinquent called him a pussy...No, he's not a pussy because he got beat, your delinquent is two years older than my honor student but in the same class...I don't know, maybe he's good at art?...yes in class...i dunno, maybe my honor student has a temper, can't imagine where he got that...whatever they're both in stir for three days...yes, really...maybe he'll learn a lesson...the honor student stupid...yeah? so's your mom asshole...you want some of this?...ow!...hold still you fuck...OW!...sunuva...OW!

If we fix the font it might just fit.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home