Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Seemed like a good idea at the time

6/01/2010


Let's hit golfballs at the house!


I made this table top to replace the one that got smashed by the ice-filled gutters after the snowstorms this winter.


Only Two more weeks of the bus. This is from April, but let's face it, they haven't changed much in a month.


The Spring rains had the dogs in the dumps, but at least they're getting along.


The rain helped out the flowers this year. I wish I had pictures of my strawberries. Tons of strawberries this year, I picked three quarts and we ate them. Maddmom went and bought some from the farm and made jam. The blackberries are going to be legendary this year if the flowers are any indication. I'm almost looking forward to the chiggers and heat stroke this July.


I dunno what the flox this is.


The tulips came late and stayed late.


Here's a new one. After the annual Memorial Day Severe thunderstorm. A rainbow.


Hard to see how brilliant it was in these pictures, but it was really bright. It was a full arc too. Skippy (who has told me to call him "Falco") was very excited.

I guess, I'd better get back into this here blogging thing. At least once a week. I feel like I'm losing touch. I didn't really post anything this winter, and there was a lot going on. A lot. So maybe I'll get back on this horse. Don't count on it though.

Bookmark and Share

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home