Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

The first day of school

8/18/2010





Skippy will hop on the bus today for the first time and head off to school. He will learn all sorts of cool things on the bus. Things that, unlike the things you learn in actual school, can never be un-learned.

I'm very sad.


For the past five years I have had Skippy here with me while I worked. Then pre-school happened, but I was still able to pick him up sometimes and we'd have lunch. I made him quesadillas and grilled cheese, ham and cheese roll-ups and peanut butter and jelly. He'd sit on the floor and play legos or just talk non-stop for hours.

huh.

I'm really sad.

Now I have this


Instead of this


And this


And this


Bookmark and Share
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home