Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Thanks for all the lovely email

8/09/2010

So while I was in New Jersey and logged in to my freaking gmail account, someone in China (obviously a really close friend of mine, since they had my password, right? Right?) logged into my account and sent a shit-ton of SPAM to my contacts list. And since I don't clean my contacts, that means a million people I haven't talked to in years got spam from my account. Seriously Google, it would have been nice if you had told me that my account may have been compromised by the Red Chinese in an attempt to corner the very valuable Macbook pro market and hasten the fall of the Free World. Bastards.

Also, if you got SPAM from me and don't remember who I am, don't freakin' email me. If I wanted people I don't know or remember to talk to me I'd be on Facebook instead of Blogger.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home