Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Oooweeeemmeeehhweeehhhh..

10/19/2010

I'm off to the woods with the scouts. It'll be interesting. I'm positive that I'll end up on the Weather Channel "Storm Stories". I'll be the shirtless guy getting helicoptered off of a tree. I already have my speech for the cameras written. It goes...ahem...

"I done thunk thet the noise I wuz hearin' wuz a freight train. So's I took offn' muh shirt and went outside to see ifn' I could do anything about it and maybe get a pitcher with my movin' pitcher camera. Needed to have a smoke too, so I climbed a tree to so's I wouldn't get warshed away and thank gawrsh the helicopter come afore I got blowed away by them tornady winds."

Look for it and don't forget to Tivo me, Thanks.


Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous dell laptop batteries said...

nice your blog and very nice dear your blog Ranking is too Good we like its you can see our also website for online shopping......
laptop batteries

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home