Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Interesting

12/06/2010

And by interesting I mean not interesting at all.

It snowed this weekend, we got a couple of inches on the grass and trees, none to speak of on the roads. Didn't help my mood.

I am in a funk. A bad one. I've gained 15 pounds since April, slept maybe six hours total in that time, re-injured my back and stopped taking all pills.

I should probably start taking pills again. I should start sleeping again too. And maybe working out?

Nah.

Thanksgiving was good. Christmas shopping with the boys was fun, I'm taking a four day mini vacation with maddom soon and that sounds fun. But I'm just so blah.

Blah.

Bleargggggghhhh.

Plus work.

Busy.

Blah.

Blech.

Bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop bleep bleep bleep bleeeep.





Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home