Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

My day's gone to shiot

3/24/2011

One controller? Really? This had better be bullshit.

I don't like flying into Reagan any more than I like flying into Midway, but price is everything, and if I have a late meeting in the city, I'm flying out of Reagan. With everyone else.

Worst rental car pickup in the world, though, The absolute worst. Maybe they should switch the tower guy with the car rental guys, there's always at least two of them bullshitting in the middle of the night while I'm trying to get the hell out of the garage.

As an aside, It's goddamn cold in Buffalo. I realize that most people know this, but seriously... Why don't these people move?



Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home