Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Oh good lord. Get over it...

7/07/2011

Entenmann maker apologizes for 'insensitive' tweet Please. The woman is NOT GUILTY. She's nasty, but NOT GUILTY. Entenmann's makes the best packaged cheese danish with a crumb top ever, it's not nasty and it's also NOT GUILTY.

There. I feel better. Jonesing for Entenmann's cheese danish, but better.

I realize that with a nickname like "maddad" I'm supposed to be perpetually butthurt about everything. I do try. I really do. I guess I may be getting soft in my old age, because 'insensitive tweets' don't bug me. Sending pictures of your married dick to college girls doesn't bug me. Asking someone if they're a 'flake' doesn't bug me. Even (and I know this is a 'bad thing') bombing the shit out of Libya and sneaking into Somalia to kill pirates and terrorists, holding pirates without trial on a warship at sea and attacking crazed Muslim extremists in Pakistan with hellfire missiles fired from drones. I thought 'Global War on Terror' meant global war on terror.

What I am butthurt about is the economy, inflation, airline travel, the pussification of the American male, gas prices, not being able to find a replacement spool for my 30-year-old electric string trimmer (It's electromofied!), freakin' Weight Watcher's Points Plus, how I can gain 5 pounds in one day, a day when I worked out like a sonofabitch, the bank telling me I have a $200 limit on my debit card, when I have a $100 limit on my debit card, this year's blackberries not ripening on time, the weeds in my front garden, too many emails, the GOP taking it up the ass from a bunch of proven incompetents, the guy who wants my vote and thinks he'll get it by telling me he's a 'Christian first, father second, Conservative third' (seriously, fuck you guy), my cellphone being a piece of shit, the size of my office, when am I going to have the time to get my eyes lasered, the guilt I feel over wanting a new car, semicolons, and the weird red spot in the middle of my chest. Other than that, I'm good.

I don't really give two shits about much else, so spare me your 'outrage' over a fucking joke about doughnuts. That poor bastard didn't kill anyone... and seriously, Nancy Grace is a proven liar, a bad lawyer and a hateful skank. If you are taking your outrage queues from her, you should probably pray to God you don't have a kid who plays sports in the ACC. Big motherfucking chickens will come home to roost. And he'll probably come home with Casey Anthony.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home