Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Can We Do It?

11/01/2011

not a chance in hell...

It's National Novel Writing Month. I signed up. I will have to write a 50000 word novel by midnight, November 30. I found the site this morning, so I'm already 12 hours behind schedule. I have no ideas, no time, and no talent. So why not sign up?

I won't make it, but I guess it'll be fun to try. I'm going to start posting excerpts over on the other site, this one, but I'll be typing it in Word. Riiiiight.

My handle over at the project site is... wait for it... Lost My Cookies. If any of you have signed up, come see me.

Oh yeah, don't expect anything out of this.

I'll update my word count and maybe post a link or two here every week or so , so check back.



Bookmark and Share

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home