Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Phone geekiness

3/13/2012

I got me a new phone. Oh yeah... I'm so hip I can't tie my shoes.

It's a Windows phone.

Seriously. I really like it. I can access all of my work stuff on it. The only thing I don't like about it is the way it handles conference calls. But really, who uses a phone for telephone calls anyway.

...and in a totally ADD moment... A 15k-Mile 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT! Oh my gosh. Oh dear. I kid. In '88 I wanted a SAAB 900 SPG... or a Buick Grand National, depending on the size of the hair on the girl I was dating.

For example, A SAAB 900...


Not a SAAB 900...

I know what you're thinking. Why not a '74 Nova? The answer is simple. Too dangerous. Lousy brakes and bad seatbelts. '74 Nova's also always had large violent boyfriends who might... might just beat you to death with your penny loafer. I always gave Chevy's a wide berth and stuck to Pontiac, Oldsmobile and Buick. Looked the same, fewer Herpes... I mean HorsePowers.*

*No I don't.




Bookmark and Share

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home