Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Conversation with Skippy...

4/06/2012

Skippy: Next week I get to learn nunchucks!

Me: That's not very nice.

Skippy: What? It's awesome!

Me: Just because Easter will be over doesn't mean that you should take advantage of those poor old ladies.

Skippy: Dad, they're weapons...

Me: ...OF THE LORD!

Skippy: I don't think you understand, I'm not going to chuck them...

Me: Damn right. You probably won't even be able to lift them. Have you seen the size of those legs?

Skippy: Dad. Nun... chucks.

Me: I know. You already said. And I don't think it's very nice and I don't think you should do it.

Skippy: I'll chuck who I wanna chuck.


I giggled.
Bookmark and Share

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home