Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Top 9 Passive-Aggressive Things To Say To Your Husband During A Road Trip

7/11/2012

Top 9 Passive-Aggressive Things To Say To Your Husband During A Road Trip How... Meh... clever. So you don't have to click the link: 9. “No, it’s totally fine that you forgot the baby bag. We’ll just wipe his butt with KFC towelettes.” 8. “From a safety point of view, it’s good that you drive like an 87-year-old European.” 7. “You don’t HAVE to use the blinker. Just like our entire family doesn’t HAVE to survive this trip.” 6. “Don’t worry, I’m sure the radio will drown out the sounds of our being lost.” 5. “Oh THIS route is really original.” 4. “Stop him from crying? Sure. You just hold the steering wheel while I detach my breasts.” 3. “Are you keeping this blackened banana skin for posterity?” 2. “Sure, I’ll read the map. I pushed your baby out of my vagina, but I’ll read the map, too.” 1. “No I don’t see the extra diapers, but at least you brought your meticulously curate If she could really have detached her boobs I would have left her at home.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home