Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Oh dear...

8/03/2012

I'm in lust. With this:
Don't judge. I know it's bad for me. I know it will end in heartbreak and tears and a persistent itch in places better unnamed, but... I do need a new car... It's possible... I mean, almost certain... that she has issues from a previous relationship. She will rob me blind and alienate my family... eventually. On the other hand... just look at that body. ooooooooooooooooooo. Recaro seats... six piston brembo brakes... 500 horses... My T5 caught me looking, and on a day when I fed her 87 octane too. She's not speaking to me, and I really have to change her oil. Plus, you know, she's going to have to give me a ride over there so I can check out the new girl. It's all innocent, of course. I would never do anything. That would be stupid. I mean really. As if there's a difference between 6 seconds to 60 and 3.9 seconds to 60. I mean, why would you need 511 pound feet of torque when you already have 300? I know somebody already paid for that... and paid a lot to keep her in that shape. Why shouldn't I take advantage of that? Right? So I don't have a great history with the flashy types... I know we won't agree on anything... but she makes that noise... ooooooooooooooooooo... I just wanna look. Right? I won't touch a thing. Just a discussion, no flirting, all business, just being friendly and curious. Besides, I know the volvo will like her, they have a lot in common... ooooooooooooooo This is not good.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home