Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

Social my ass

8/15/2012

So I was forced into joining Facebook. Now I have to work at it. That's annoying as shit. I have to click and log in, update and friend and view and approve and bullshit bullshit bullshit. I much prefer this. I speak. You listen. Or not, more than likely. It's not a "relationship", I'm not worried about your "feelings" or any type of etiquette (part of the reason no one ever read this was because I refused to take part in the "blogroll' bullshit. I DON'T WANNA! I just want to be who I am... the homeless guy screaming obscenity-laced conspiracy theories to passers by while fondling my genitals and drinking sterno. Is that so hard?
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home