Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

See this?

1/28/2014

This was an awesome post that I started writing last week, then stopped because I had something to do. Yesterday, I looked at it and decided that I could make it super awesome by changing it around. I never got the time. This morning I looked at it and deleted the whole damn thing because it was awful. Not up to the standards at this here blog. And that's just sad. I really got to up my game. Ten years on I should be better at this. So for the third time in the last ten years I have put a laptop up in my bedroom so that if I have the late-night inspiration that I seem to only have when there's no computer available, I will have a computer available. Which means I won't ever have that late-night inspiration ever again. But still... I'll just have to trust my stream of consciousness. Such as it is. So lets see what happens.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home