Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

jorbs

6/02/2014

I took a new job a little over a year ago. I'm not too thrilled with it, and I probably would have done better to stick to my old one. Now I've got another new opportunity bubbling up and I'm honestly not sure it's worth going for it. Is it worth jumping through all the hoops of interview after interview, adding that stress to my life if, in the end, I don't really want a new job? Or, more accurately, do I want to deal with the hassle of doing the same job for a new company and all that comes with that? More money? Maybe, probably not. Better benefits? Probably a company match on the 401k. Everything else is probably the same. How about comp plan? I dunno, I got a pretty good one, and the new company doesn't look to be doing any better on the sales side. The economy sucks again folks. Get ready. Companies are hiring, kinda, but the business of doing business is doing my business. ugh.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home