Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

In my room...

8/13/2014

Yesterday I had a conversation with my wife about buying new furniture for my home office, so I uploaded this picture to Facebook yesterday as a joke. I thought it would be funny, I had no idea that some people would take it seriously. This is not my office. It is a picture I found on the interwebs. Unfortunately, I'm not really friends with everyone I'm "friends" with on Facebook. Even worse, I tagged my wife in the picture, so all of her "friends" saw the picture too. Which means, a good hundred people now think that this is an accurate picture of my home office. If these people knew me at all, they'd know it wasn't, they know it was a joke, and they'd know that there is no way I could possibly live in a space with a lamp that ugly. Seriously. I mean, wow. That's a hideous lamp.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home