Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

The big digit.

10/29/2014

I want to create an app that will anonymously send a picture of my middle finger to anyone's phone, email, snail mail, TV or mother's house. WHO'S WITH ME? I'll need a web anonymizer, a hundred bucks, some mayonnaise and big fucking picture of my middle finger. I mean a HUUUUUUUUGE Fucking picture of my middle finger. I want something so big that it will take forever to load and the son of a bitching asshole who I'm sending it to has to sit there and look at it eating away at his (or her) data plan while it downloads. Here's the code I started working on: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope my syntax is OK.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home