Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

That's it!

7/31/2015

The internet has 24 hours to get back to it's core function of delivering dick jokes and nekkid pictures to my eyes at the speed of dial-up or, I swear, I will find a lion and give it an abortion then bake the parts into cupcakes shaped like Minions holding little confederate flags. I'll sell those cupcakes and use the proceeds to purchase an AR-15 rifle which I will give as a wedding present to the next gay couple who gets married in an Indiana Chik-Fil-A. All while dressed as a black woman but identifying as an illegal Asian immigrant man who likes Mexican food made from euthanized dogs and polar bears but will settle for pizza made by fundamentalist Christian engineers who pretend to be climate scientists on TV. Save the lion fetuses and shut the fuck up!
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home