Go to content Go to navigation Go to search

I don't need to know

6/21/2016

When something terrible happens, I'll know. I'll feel terrible. I don't need to know how much you care. Especially if all I want to do is buy some chicken. Or gas. Or jeans. Or digital content. I don't need to know how this terrible thing "impacts our area", especially if it didn't occur anywhere near our area. Because, let's face it, the only reason the terrible thing would have any "impact" on our area is if someone decided to MAKE this terrible thing "impact our area".

People who think that terrible things wouldn't happen if only I behaved in a way that they see fit ARE the problem and those people have much more in common with the perpetrators of terrible things than I will ever.

Accidents can also be terrible things. I will attempt to avoid accidents. There. See how easy? Now, everyone.

Fuck off.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home